At this moment of worldwide ambiguity, we’d like to remind you the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our utmost priority.
A few weeks ago, after careful consideration, we had announced we would be closing temporarily all our properties including Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences and Vista Encantada Spa Resort & Residences through April and opening beginning of May. However, following the recent announcement by the federal government of the extended quarantine period and recommendations from key health organizations, our properties will be closed through May. Our re-opening date is Saturday, May 30. We will continue to monitor the situation and will provide more updates as the situation progresses.
For our guests who have existing reservations at any of our properties, our team will work with you to reschedule or cancel your reservations. We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options with our “Worry-Free Travel” policy, allowing free cancellations up to 24 hours before your arrival. A reminder that rescheduled trips will be honored at the original rate at the time of booking.
While this is not an easy decision, we will be taking this time to advance remodeling projects and enhance our offerings so your next vacation with us surpasses your expectations.
We would also like to share the actions that were taken before the closures, and which will still be in place when the resorts reopen:
- • Antibacterial Gel and hand washing stations have been placed in high traffic areas, for easy use by our guests and employees.
- • Reviewing and increasing the frequency and rigor of existing cleaning and sanitizing procedures, such as laundry cleaning protocols for linen and towels.
- • Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols, focused on common surfaces at the hotels (elevators, front desks, public restrooms, entrance doors, etc.)
- • An on-site paramedic team for guest or employee assistance associated with American Medical Center - AMC Hospitals Los Cabos.
- • Prevention tactics, including campaigns for frequent hand washing and no handshaking. A simultaneous internal campaign to all employees to follow the same recommendations outside the properties and at home.
- • Training seminars for staff on detecting symptoms and proper steps and possible case management.
- • All employees are receiving regular health screenings, including temperature checks.
- • Minimizing unnecessary physical contact and close proximity with others in our delivery of hotel services.
- • Wearing latex gloves and cleaning with hospital-grade disinfecting wipes and other disinfecting products.
- • All restaurant staff and personnel as well as the food-prep areas are receiving extra attention in terms of sanitization and the culinary team members are taking extra care with gloves and preparation of dishes following the strict guidelines set forth by the Distintivo H program.
In the following weeks, we will keep you informed of new prevention measures that will be added to our protocols.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and always thank you for entrusting Mexico Grand Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Mexico Grand Hotels